What is the meaning of gwk bali name and why is it called GWK? GWK stands for Garuda Wisnu Kencana. Below I will briefly explain the meaning of the name Garuda Wisnu Kencana so that it can answer, why this tourist attraction is called gwk Bali. Garuda, the word Garuda comes from sanskrit which means a bird body like a human, but the head and legs resemble birds and on the back there are wings. Surely the Garuda bird is a mythological bird. Vishnu is one of the hindu deities who has a role in maintaining and preserving all of God’s creations. While Kencana means Gold.
Because in the tourist area of Bali GWK there is a statue of Lord Vishnu, who wears a gold crown, and is riding a Garuda bird with a very large statue size. So this place is named Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK). Garuda Wisnu Kencana, one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali. Because of the famous tourist attractions Garuda Wisnu Kencana Bali, almost every day GWK Bali tourist attractions, always crowded visited by domestic tourists and foreign tourists. Many tourists say, Garuda Wisnu Kencana tourist attraction, one of the tourist attractions in Bali that must be visited.
The main attraction of tourists visiting Bali GWK culture park is to see the Garuda Wisnu statue. It was built and carved by a famous engraver and sculptor named, I Nyoman Nuarta. Garuda Wisnu statue has an initial plan to be built with a height of 126 meters and a width of 60 meters. But until now, the height of the statue is only 20 meters, the construction of the Garuda Wisnu statue to date has not been completed and the author does not know why it has not been completed until now.
With the initial plan to build a garuda wisnu statue with a height of 126 meters and a width of 60 meters, with the aim of making GWK Bali as a famous tourist attraction in Bali, which offers one of the largest sculpture artworks and the most amazing works. Certainly with artworks that reflect the value of local Balinese culture. In addition to the Garuda Wisnu statue, at the Bali GWK cultural park, visitors can enjoy the view from the sunset. Not only beautiful scenery that you can see in the tourist area GWK, this tourist attraction also offers a variety of entertainment events from the morning, until the evening.
Tourist attractions in Bali GWK are open from 08:00 – 22:00. To enter Garuda Wisnu Kencana tourist attraction area, each visitor will be charged an entrance fee. In addition, there is no difference between garuda wisnu kencana WNI and WNA entrance ticket prices.
– Garuda Wisnu Kencana ticket prices are updated as of 05 March 2020.
– Children under 5 years old and children under 100 cm tall, free of charge.
– Children over 100 cm tall, even under the age of four, will be charged a child entrance fee.
– Admission fees are subject to change. For certainty of garuda wisnu kencana cultural park entrance price, please
contact GWK Bali directly at telephone number, +62 (361) 700 808.
– By paying the entrance fee to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Rp 125.000 / person, you can travel around gwk area of Bali.
– To enter the area inside the Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue will be charged an additional entrance fee of Rp
200,000/person. The ticket fare enters the area inside the statue outside the Garuda Wisnu Kencana entrance fee.
– We do not provide admission service for Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park. Bali GWK entrance ticket, you can buy directly at the location.